Sunday, July 24, 2011

HOME!

My apologies for not posting in the last week! I have SO much to share!
Our "Gotcha Day" was last Monday and since then things have been moving at lightning speed and I haven't had a chance to catch my breath much less write on the blog!

The biggest news is that we are HOME!!!

I promise a BIG catch-up post with lots of photos and videos including our Gotcha Day, the babes' first overnight train ride and our BIG homecoming!!!

We are all doing well and it is a blissful and beautiful feeling to be HOME with all of us here.

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy you made it home with the babies safe! We wanted to be at the airport really bad but we just got back from visiting with our son in Russi* the night before. We had been away from our kids for a week. I can't wait to one day meet you guys and have our kids meet each other!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!~Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so happy you are home!! Cannot wait for the BIG post :) )

    ReplyDelete