Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Home Study Visit = PASSED!!

Well, she isn't finished with our homestudy yet, but she did say that everything looked great from today's visit!!! All of that prep work getting the house ready and then it was over so fast, ha!

Just wanted to say how encouraged I am by all of the kind words that have already been left for me here. I was brought to tears over all of your comments on how you have been praying over our sweet little ones for so long. So thankful. God is so good.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just found the link to your blog! My family and I have been praying over Angie and Neal for so long! They are two of our favorite littles and to think they have a forever family on the way makes us shout for joy! Oh what an awesome God we serve! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news! We are adopting Nastya and Moira from RR!

    Catherine
    http://wronginalltherightways-travcat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are some more kind words! I'm so excited for you guys! I've been hoping someone would adopt Neal for so long now- I donated to him because it broke my heart that his cute little face had a 0 next to his name - if I could I would have adopted him myself! I'm SO HAPPY he (and Angie!) will have a family! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete